The Client Solutions Engineer is a function of our Client Solutions team, managing and implementing all aspects of SecurityTrails solutions with our clients. In this role, you will support a diverse customer base with practitioners supporting attack surface management, vulnerability management, threat intelligence, security operations and C-suite initiatives. Your days will be spent working closely with our customers to ensure they are effectively leveraging the Total Internet Inventory.
What you’ll do as a Client Solutions Engineer:
- Deploy SecurityTrails products and services in-person and remotely.
- Conduct product demonstrations.
- Prepare, review, and deliver data samples, data reports, and other documentation to clients or prospects.
- Interact with customers to understand their security use cases, workflows and challenges.
- Leverage information security experience to identify client technical success criteria including key metrics and methods of delivery and integration.
- Scope and implement custom solutions across a variety of client architectures, applications, programming languages, and tools
- Manage multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Collaborate with multiple internal teams including sales, product management, engineering, and leadership on customer requirements
- 3 to 5-plus years of relevant work experience
- Experience with cyber-security tools including attack surface products, EDR (endpoint detection and response), vulnerability scanners, SIEMs, SOARs and ticketing systems.
- Customer-facing experience, especially in sales, training or consulting
- Ability to train clients around how to utilize APIs and third-party integrations
What you’ll bring as the Client Solutions Engineer:
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in a pre-sales, post-sales or analytical role (intelligence, military, cyber, business operations, etc.) working with enterprise clients and/or executive level decision makers
- Previous experience working in a consultative role directly with clients, preferably with SaaS
- Experience collaborating and communicating with technical and non-technical personnel.
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Must be available to work EST hours
- Ability to travel
- Bonus Points
- Programming ability in Python, R, VBA
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) or equivalent mid-level technical certification
- Experience working with DNS datasets and networking devices
SecurityTrails strives to make the biggest treasure-trove of cyber intelligence data readily available in an instant. We work relentlessly to empower experts so they can thwart future attacks with up-to-date data, proprietary tools, and custom solutions.
A Security Beast Built Bit By Bit:
We started because we were tired. Tired of combing through domain lists and forensic data manually, tired of searching through numerous sites for all the data we needed. We patiently waited for the perfect tool, but it never came. Our solution had to be vast, fast, and able to update daily — so we assembled a talented team and built it from scratch.